Thursday, July 29, 2010


HELLO!
back .
today really
drain all my energy

lesson was not really that smooth.
but we sing the hi-five song during Lit lesson
.CHILDHOOD FAVOURITE CARTOON.
powerpuff girls, hi-five,gransazers,winx club, and alot more!!!

then chinese lesson.
slack ahhh.
BUT the weird thing is, it seems like the corner at the back
is the EMO corner,
siao eh
all the jokers
are EMOing.
cant help but stare.

SCI teacher is the BEST.
her constipated face makes me laugh!
LOVE it when she smiles or laugh.
it makes it less stressful.
thankyou mdm ng.

guzheng is the draining part. we practice and practice and i'm
damn pissed but someone.
BUT WE HAVE TO LOVE THEM.
so i didnt say anything.
she's just that annoying you know?!
okay okay dont say liao.

aft a hard time praticing with Zhang lao shi
she gave us 15mins seld-practice time and
i straight away lie on my guzheng and close my eyes.
it suck every single energy thats in me .
BUT thank GOD for sustaining me!

ans i took this phot of miner. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment