Thursday, July 15, 2010

bleh
cough none stop today in class
feel damn crapy when in class before recess
i'm absent for two days only homework like pile up like what luh
okay luh not that much ah
the CRAP part is when people are handing up their hmwk and you sre not and you feel lost
thanks to my gracious cousin
i ask her to help me to collect my homework and end up only my Japanese Language Session consent form
okay fine bcos i didnt know there's homework at that time

and when i'm in sch today then , mrsloh then gimme the wksheet
i just stand up give a stare at my cousin and walk straight to mrsloh .
pek chek lor.

whatever luh.
i dont care.

bought coffee for mum and head back home.
to SLEEEP
NOT enough sleep luh
like the pass few days i sleep until like 10+ cause sick mah
AHAHAHAHAH
then today in class cannot stand it liao almost fall asleep! -.-

i think i'm gonna take my nap now!(:

CIAO!

p.s ouh ouh! i'm going JAPANNNNN! AWESOME right!


No comments:

Post a Comment